Thursday, March 22, 2012

The More You Try the Easier It Becomes

I understand the saying, "opportunity is when luck meets experience". The more I write the easier it becomes. The more I network the more I get out of it. The more I help others the more help I receive. Getting the theme here?

Whatever it is you're trying to do - finish school, become an attorney or nurse or teacher or actor just keep getting better. Keep learning, growing and putting your stuff out there and you will move toward your goal and eventually, have some success. I believe this is the way the universe works. But we cannot be selfish about it. Don't get involved just to benefit yourself. Give whatever knowledge and information you can to help others. Share your skills with others and others will share their contacts and inside information with you.

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." Remember this golden rule? It still applies. If more people would do this there would be less war and more peace on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment