Friday, January 6, 2012

RESOLUTIONS

I've made some resolutions for 2012.  One of the top ten resolutions that everyone makes is to lose weight and save money. Guess I'm no different because I've started off with a new exercise routine. ...zumba. It's great and what a work out! I'm dropping at least one size and am gonna get back in those skinny jeans this year. Oh, it's so on! Another resolution is to write something every day, not every other day, not twice a week but something every day even if it's just one scene or for fifteen minutes.

Hope you follow through with any resolutions you make. Otherwise, what's the point? I mean, who are you fooling? Life is short and each year it gets shorter so make the most of it. Set your goals, write them down and follow through. Sounds simpler than it is, I know but if you're serious you will be very proud of yourself at the end of the year when you assess what you accomplished.

I will be doing a lot of networking and making new friends and that I look forward to.  I resolve that 2012  will be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment