Friday, July 8, 2011

One Screenwriters Journey

Hey fellow screenwriters, working or not, and all other interested parties. I've decided to start blogging about my experiences, good and bad, as I make my journey to being a working screenwriter. It should be exciting, fun, frustrating and a mind bender but I'm up for a challenge.

I have a goal and strategy in place so I'll see if it works. I want to be a paid screenwriter or TV writer within the next five years. Today is July 8, 2011 so the count down begins. I will work my plan and plan my work.

How you may ask? How do I plan to make my dream come true? Going to film festivals (and volunteering), reading everything I can get my hands on and zillions of scripts, taking courses, getting critical critiques of my work by paid writers, entering screenwriting contests, networking and writing, writing, writing and oh yeah, more writing. That's it folks!! See you next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment