Sunday, July 22, 2012

FORGIVENESS

After watching Oprah's life class today about forgiveness it really made me think. Who do I need to forgive who I haven't forgiven yet? Is that anger or hostility keeping me from moving forward in my life? That former boss who wouldn't promote me, that boyfriend who cheated on me, the friend who betrayed a confidence, the relative who talked about me behind my back, are now forgiven.  I realize now that forgiveness is what I need to progress. It's for me, not them. They all could care less about it.

Why do we spend so much energy on BS? Why do we hold onto the bad experiences instead of focusing on the present and planning for the future?  It doesn't make sense, does it? Okay, so stop doing it!! Plan for a glorious, fabulous future. Set that vision in your mind and make it happen. It's a known fact that what we focus on, we take action to create.

Time is ticking and you're not getting any younger so forgive all your haters and embrace the benevolent people in your life now.   Move into your future and destiny asap!




No comments:

Post a Comment